How Can You Connect on Thanksgiving to Show You Care?
During the season of gratitude, it is important to share it with those who matter most – friends, family, and loyal customers. While some of those people may be seated at the table with us during our feast, some may be further away or less connected. Sometimes a simple text message is the best way to send your thanks from a long distance. Whether you are sharing your gratitude with a long lost brother or your top clients, we have created a list of Thanksgiving text messages in 160 character or less…
Text Messages for Friends and Colleagues
Let the friends you’ve met throughout the years know how much they mean to you. If someone has supported you, shaped you personally or professionally, then let him or her know that you care and appreciate the support.
- Time to celebrate our friendship and cherish the memories that we’ve shared with happiness and cheer. Wishing you the joys of Thanksgiving!
- Kindness returns kindness. This Thanksgiving, I want to thank you for all you have done for me.
- Your friendship is something that I’m truly thankful for.Wishing you a joyous Thanksgiving!
Family: Mobile Messages of Gratitude
If you are away from family during Thanksgiving, it can be tough. But that shouldn’t prevent you from sending your love and gratitude with these simple text messages:
- I’m Thankful for having you in my life, especially on this special day. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Although we aren’t sitting around the same table, I send you all the love and thanks. Happy Thanksgiving.
- A belly full of food doesn’t compare to the heart full of love I have for my family. Missing you on this Thanksgiving.
Text Messages of Gratitude to Clients and Customers
Let’s remember the people who helped you to put the food on the table in front of you – the clients and customers who are most loyal. It is due to these incredible people that you are enjoying that meal, so show them your appreciation.
- Thank you for putting your trust in [company name] this year. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you.
- [company name] wishes you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. We appreciate your business and the trust you put in us.
- Thank you for being a valued customer of [company name]. It has been a pleasure to serve you for [x] years.
- Our success is due to you, our customer. Thank you for putting your trust in us. Happy Thanksgiving.
The 3Seventy Team Wishes You a Wonderful Holiday!
Tags: Holiday Marketing